Accountant Needed

atwok

Registered
Hello all,
I'm hoping someone can recommend a trustworthy and competent accountant to help me with my bienes personales. I am a few years behind, and need to get up to date so I can sell my apartment.
Many thanks

Good luck finding a trustworthy and competent accountant. My first one was very good, but her fees kept going up, in dollars, for the same basic bienes personales filing each year. So, after I few years and having doubled her fee in dollars for the same work, I said good bye to her. My second one was excellent and did that and other things for me for 5 years. She was easy to get along, would reply questions quickly and her fees were very reasonable. Then I found out that if you sell your apartment you might need to pay a tax called "presunta renta." When I asked her about it, she was totally unfamiliar with it. I then mentioned that perhaps she had been filing my bienes personales incorrectly because I am not a resident of Argentina, and rather than research the issue and perhaps admit she may have made a mistake, she fired me. My third accountant was highly recommended as a true expert. I contacted him, I explained the situation, and he said he'd get back. A week later I got a brief email from him with a question, which I answered immediately. A week later he asked another question, and he got my quick response. The third time he asked, I replied, and never heard back from him. He disappeared.

I contacted another one that seemed to know what he was talking about, but he asked for $100 dollars for a first consultation. My experience is that initial consultations should be free, to find out if we are a good fit to each other. Given that this was not the case, I declined the meeting.

I think this year I am going to prepare my own bienes personales and learn more about renta presunta.

Hope you have better luck than I did!

We have a person to recommend. Her name is Leonor Kajt, email is [email protected].
We have been paying it for 9 years but this year its changing and in general its hard to keep up with all the tramites etc .
However the hardest part is finding a person who acts as your guaranteer here.
One of those things that should be straightforward but is not at all .

We have a person to recommend. Her name is Leonor Kajt, email is [email protected].
We have been paying it for 9 years but this year its changing and in general its hard to keep up with all the tramites etc .
However the hardest part is finding a person who acts as your guaranteer here.
One of those things that should be straightforward but is not at all .
Thanks for the recommendation. Does Leonor Kajt speak English?

Back