Accountant Recommendation?

EJ

Registered
Hello,
My name is Edward; I live in Seattle, and I'm in the process of furnishing my new condo in Palermo. I've been here a month and I'll be here another month. Since it's going to be rented out when I'm not here, I'm going to need an accountant to do my taxes yearly, and I think I've been quoted a rather steep rate by my real estate agent, who has an in-house accountant. The rate quoted is more than I pay my accountant in Seattle, and surely my taxes here are a much more simple computation. So often here, it seems as though it is assumed that since I'm from the US and buying property here, that I must be a very wealthy person. I'm a carpenter, not a millionaire. I've really stretched myself and my finances to be able to spend time here on an annual basis, but I'm here because I can't get enough of Argentina. Can someone recommend a local accountant who doesn't see me as a cash cow?
Thanks for any help!

EJ

Hi Ej. We have a great accountant, reasonable rates and she is fluent in English. If you're interested, send me a PM and I will give you her contact info.

Back