Acting Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActingBA

Registered
Hi there:

I am going to be offering acting classes of two types- both for beginners!

The first is TheaterSports or improv comedy, the likes of which you may have seen on "Who's line is it anyway?" on both sides of the pond.

It is a no-holds barred improv technique class which promises to be loads of and a great place for people to meet.

The second is an Introduction to Acting- for all of you who have always wanted to experience how actors approach text using both classic and modern plays.

I'm already teaching Acting in Spanish however I feel it's the best for beginners to start in their own language so as to receive the work more quickly/directly.

Classes will be 2 hour sessions, 50 pesos a class. Starting in April and will be Monday and Wednesday evenings- that is to say, if more people want to learn Improv on a Monday then I can set that in stone. I also want to gage interest so I can confirm a space which will probably be in Almagro or somewhere convenient/central. Any ideas are most welcome.

About me: Born in Canada (which means I'm funny) to English parents. I began acting with Loose Moose Theatre which is one of the original teams as created by Keith Johnstone. I lived in London for a decade where I studied Drama Centre London's three year classical acting program, and consequently worked as a professional actor. Most recently I have taught acting for Cirque Du Soleil so all in all, I can tell you that you'll be in good hands!

Thanks for any potential interest!

That should read loads of 'fun' and a great place to meet people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back