Adderall in Argentina

Borntarun

Registered
Hi all -

In the US, my doctor has prescribed me adderall for ADHD. 20 MG once in the morning and once in the afternoon. However, from what I understand, it's illegal in Argentina. And I didn't prepare myself for that possibility when I moved down here. Are there substitutes under a different name that people use? Or do people just bring a bunch back when they go back home?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hey, do you realize adderall is based off of meth? just sayin... The Argentine gov. isn't always stupid.

Yeah, I do.

While it's not optimal, and I'd prefer not to take anything, it's extremely helpful to me. I took a number of tests with my doctor in order to determine if it was appropriate or not for me to take. And I've taken it for a number of years now. So it is what it is, I suppose.

Anyway, anyone have experiences down here worth sharing? You can also send me a PM.

It's probably not a good idea to travel with a bunch of drugs back and forth - especially a drug that is illegal here. :)

If I were you, I would visit a doctor here and see what they have to offer. You'll have to see one anyway to buy any kind of prescription drug in the pharmacy. The good news is that medicine and healthcare is a lot cheaper here.

I've got to assume that ADHD exists in Argentina and that some physicians are able to treat it with a med. IMHO it's widely over diagnosed in the USA, but still is a legit diagnosis for many. I find it hard to believe that adderall is completely illegal here. Maybe I'm wrong. Would ritalin be illegal as well ?

Pretty sure you can get ritalin here under the name of Ritalina. Still I'm going to side with the others. Who wants to live their life high?

You can get ritalin here aka ritalina, with a special prescription from a neurologist.
It's only valid for 30 tablets at a time maybe 60, and you need to get a new prescription every month.
For 10 mg i paid about 100 pesos but after discount about 66 for 30 tablets..
Good luck!

Anyway you need to see a neurologist to get any prescription so get his or her advice..

From what I've heard adderall is illegal here as it is technically a narcotic. Your best option is to ship your US prescription to an address in the US and then when/if you go home just bring down a few months supply. You can use drugstore.com to process/ship prescriptions.

I guess technically you could get busted at the airports, but if you have a legit prescription I would highly doubt you'd get any hassle. I would be totally shocked though if this happened, as millions of people travel with meds all the time.

Back