Adding names to property deed

newtraderoute

Registered
Hola, we want to add our son’s names to our property here. We have been told that it’s much easier once we have our DNI we currently have a precaria. Has anybody done this? They will come for a week and we hope to take care of all of it in that timeframe.Can we do it with precaria or-do we need to wait?Do they need Cuit/Cuil -how long is that taking these days?

When I bought my apartment in 2005, the only document I had was my passport. I got a CDI at the local AFIP office after completing the form. The escribana used both numbers when she made the Titulo de Propiedad. When she prepared my Testamento which named the heir to my estate, I had a DNI for that document.

You will all need to go to the escribano's offices and present your identity documents for preparing a new property title. You may want to consult an escribano in advance whether he recommends a new title or will. There are escribanos who speak English to make the process easier for you.

I suggest making an appointment far enough in advance so that you are certain to have one during their short visit.

Last edited:
Back