In Aivo we are looking for an Adoption Specialist to join our team of Customer Success. This person would be in constant relathion with clients reaching the income and outcome objectives, including all the training of internal and external clients & employees, some of the tasks would be:
- Develop and dictate onboarding trainings.
- Generate and dictate Webinars on a regular basis.
- Generate and update documentation.
- Upload content to the management platform (including suggestions for improvement and writing).
- Testing and adjustment.
- Support for inquiries of clients and internal employees.
- Design and generate communications to customers about opportunities and functionalities of the company's solutions.
- Native English speaker (MUST).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Management of web tools (Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, Intercom, etc.) - Desirable
- Project Management, and Support (Jira) tools, Google Drive. - Desirable
- Experience in face to face and online training - Desirable
- Write and upload content (preferably with digital writing knowledge) - Desirable
- Customer care and/or support - Desirable
- Our holidays are counted on business days, so that your rest gives more and you can split them to enjoy at different times of the year.
- Do you prefer Monday to start the home office week? Perfect. Do you look better on another day? Perfect as well. Home office and flexible hours so that the work suits you.
- Two annual salary reviews so our salary is always worth it.
- Your health is covered by Swiss Medical so you do not have to worry, nor your family, since we cover them all
- The company invites Friday lunch, and the after!
- Fruits in the office to keep us healthy.
- We work in coworking offices, so we are always around new and interesting people!
In Aivo we are looking for an Adoption Specialist to join our team of Customer Success. This person would be in constant relathion with clients reaching the income and outcome