Adult Diapers In Short Supply

Joe

Registered
Your neighborhood laundry in experiencing a influx of soiled underwears from seniors due to the short supply of adult diapers.

http://factcheckargentina.org/indignity-small/

When the new law passes, I'm sure sites like that will be unavailable within Argentina. Hmmm. I wonder what other sites may be subject to such prohibition.

Reactions: Joe
My dear friends ran a nappy aka diaper shop in BsAs for over a decade. The snrs were the fond customers, coming in to spend time chatting and enjoying free delivery service. Big chains discounts on kids diaper packs drove them out of business. Made me really evaluate my own dependence on the big supermarkets....I´m happy to see shopping trends (in Europe at least) show a tendency to abandon big weekly shop = waste, in favor of large monthly shops and weekly top ups at local shops. Long live local trade.

My dear friends ran a nappy aka diaper shop in BsAs for over a decade. The snrs were the fond customers, coming in to spend time chatting and enjoying free delivery service. Big chains discounts on kids diaper packs drove them out of business. Made me really evaluate my own dependence on the big supermarkets....I´m happy to see shopping trends (in Europe at least) show a tendency to abandon big weekly shop = waste, in favor of large monthly shops and weekly top ups at local shops. Long live local trade.

Regular cloth diaper delivery is still very common in California. Disposable diapers are a big waste disposal issue (no pun intended).

Regular cloth diaper delivery is still very common in California. Disposable diapers are a big waste disposal issue.
Do they segregate your diapers or is there a common pool? And how is the poo processed? Composted? Night Soil? Recycled?

Who wants panty-poopers, anyway? Get your shit together.... and head abroad! ;)

Reactions: Joe
Back