Advance Notice of Next BA Hash Run

Liam3494

Registered
I thought I would post an advance notice for the next Hash run on SATURDAY April 10th, as this is a Hash with a difference. The run on April 10th will be a Red Dress Run! Yes, all participants will be expected to wear a red dress (or skirt, sarong, you get the idea) - Male and Female...... It's an annual event in the world of Hashing, started in San Diego some years ago, and always a good laugh.

We are running from The Gibraltar Pub, on Peru 895, in San Telmo meeting at 5 for a 5.30 start (it will be getting dark by 6.30 so a prompt start will be required), and we will be heading back to The Gibraltar afterwards for beer and food (it's a pay bar and food this time), but there will be the opportunity for a beer on the way.....

Don't be afraid to turn up in a Red Dress and run/walk/stagger around San Telmo with the group - It's a great way to meet people, make new friends, and have a lot of laughs.

If I could work out how to post an image on here I would show you pictures from previous Red Dress Runs so you can get your fashion designer outfits ready for the night (Hence the advance notice!). If any of the more technically minded souls here can advise me on how to post a pic or two, I will oblige (just hide the children form the screens first!....)....

Full details will be sent out next week, but you have been warned........:D

RedDressRun08

Start and finish at the pub?

So one could turn up in a red dress and just wait in the pub for the runners to return, right?

;-)

Well, You could, but that defeats the object of getting embarassed by running around San Telmo in a Red Dress :)....

PS - You don't have to run....plenty will be walking :D

I saw the thread title and clicked, but clearly what you meant by hash run is not what I was thinking :)

Liam3494 said:
Well, You could, but that defeats the object of getting embarassed by running around San Telmo in a Red Dress :)....

You don't think it's embarrassing enough sitting in a pub in San Telmo in a dress?
I think we must move in different social circles....

;-)

Alzinho said:
You don't think it's embarrassing enough sitting in a pub in San Telmo in a dress?
I think we must move in different social circles....

;-)

LOL - Well, around there, I have seen some sights :)

Liam3494 said:
Well, around there, I have seen some sights :)

GPWM!
I used to live on the same block as The Gibraltar and I'm only 4 blocks away now.

And although I'm being a bit facetious about the Hash, I'm actually a Hash veteran - mainly in the Middle East. Again, this is an event that clashes with a poker tournament I'm probably going to attend, but if that falls through I may well come along.

Al

Alzinho said:
GPWM!
I used to live on the same block as The Gibraltar and I'm only 4 blocks away now.

And although I'm being a bit facetious about the Hash, I'm actually a Hash veteran - mainly in the Middle East. Again, this is an event that clashes with a poker tournament I'm probably going to attend, but if that falls through I may well come along.

Al
poker again!!!!!!!!:confused:

Back