Advertising Agency

MikeB12

Registered
Anyone know of any advertising agencies in Buenos Aires that handle accounts for large clients/brands? Thanks!

I think all the international majors are here. I've passed Ogilvy and Mather offices on Arevalo in P Hollywood.

MikeB12 said:
Anyone know of any advertising agencies in Buenos Aires that handle accounts for large clients/brands? Thanks!

Mike, my wife has worked in the Agency industry here for 20 years and we know most everyone at all the major and smaller agencies. Send me a note at [email protected] and I'll get you in touch with whomever you'd like.

J

If you are looking for international exposure we have great deals with a range of major media owners in Europe, Russia and China at much cheaper rates than you could get through a big agency. Can't help you domestically I'm afraid in terms of media buying but in terms of media / campaign planning my partner has more experience than anyone you will find here. He ran brands like Nike and Calvin Klein internationally as a Director of CIA Medianetwork (WPP). There is a lot of good creative talent in BA but very little international experience when it comes to campaign planning. PM me for more info. Happy to chat through your project.

Back