Advice on creamfields BA 2011

Rikki Dee

Registered
Hi im having trouble buying tickets for creamfields BA 2011, none of the websites appear to be in english.

Is it a matter of turning up on the day or do you need to buy tickets before hand?

Id really appreciate everyones help

Thanks Rikki (london)

Rikki Dee said:
Hi im having trouble buying tickets for creamfields BA 2011, none of the websites appear to be in english.

I think it's a tit-for-tat thing because Glastonbury refuse to put their site in Spanish :D

Paste the url of the site you are interested in into google translate and it should convert it for you. I suggest you treat it as a 'dry run' to find out which field means what and then purchase directly through the site in castellano because although it might enable you to purchase that way, it might not and you might leave your credit card payment in limbo.

You should buy your tickets beforehand. You'll have to have them in your hands before you go to the event. In other words, they don't send you a confirmation with a bar code that you present to someone at the event.

One option is to find someone who understands Spanish to help you buy the tickets. If you're going to be here a few days ahead of time, you can go pick up the tickets at an office on Alsina in Microcentro. You can also have them sent to you in your home country. This will cost an additional $200 Argentine Pesos.

I could also buy them on your behalf if you Paypal'd me the money. I will be buying them for myself soon, so I could just as easily buy yours and pick them up. I could hold them for you until you arrived in BA, or send them to you via Federal Express or DHL or whatever service you'd want. If you'd like to go this route, send me a message, and I'd have no problem helping you out. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if I issue him an invoice through PayPal, the purchase would be insured on his end, no?

Make sure you either take a cab or at least a colectivo that has a busstop right next to the Autódromo. The festival site is not in one of BA's prettiest neighbourhoods. Also, make sure you don't get completely wasted at the festival site, there are many pickpocketers active.

Other than that, enjoy the festival.I know I did back in 2007!

Back