Advice Please: Property Rental Business

NickF

Registered
Looking for advice. I own a recently built studio apartment in Palermo Hollywood. I would like to rent it out as a short-term rental for anywhere from days to months, most likely to people traveling from English speaking-countries to Buenos Aires for short stays e.g. to study Spanish, learning tango, etc. Wanting to know if anyone does this, and the question specifically is how do get the word out? I prefer not to use an agency who I understand typically take a big cut, and prefer to just take handle renting it out myself. I’d look to charge a very reasonable rate based on what I’ve seen advertised for apartments of this type.

Is anybody doing this thing? And if so, how do you go about marketing the flat? Any sites you recommend in particular? Other ideas? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

i rent out my flat as well as 2 others for expats! message me if u need any help:)

You can use this site to find renters. I rent an apartment 2-3 months every year. I usually use craigslist to find a place, but would rather rent from a fellow expat if I could.

AirBNB, Homeaway, VRBO and many others. Welcome to the business...

airbnb!!!! and for longer stays than just a week or two try sabbaticalhomes.com

thanks all for the suggestions. much appreciated.

Back