Advice requested for travel

Provided you don’t break the quarantine what can they say?

lets agree. It hard to stay holed up for 14 days in an apartment. One is tempted to go at least for shopping or a walk. And who knows, who holds a grudge against you and if the stars align against you, all hell will break loose.

lets agree. It hard to stay holed up for 14 days in an apartment. One is tempted to go at least for shopping or a walk. And who knows, who holds a grudge against you and if the stars align against you, all hell will break loose.

Would doubt they would confine a senior citizen, living alone, in jail for going out for groceries..! for 2 years...?
Would have to be under arrest in a Comisaria..! there is no space in jail for hard core criminals...!

You’re allowed one person under the age of 60 with no underlying heath conditions to bring you your groceries.

Would doubt they would confine a senior citizen, living alone, in jail for going out for groceries..! for 2 years...?
Would have to be under arrest in a Comisaria..! there is no space in jail for hard core criminals...!
well, its a punishable crime. It does not matter whether you go to jail for 2 years or 1 night. Importantly, your criminal record get spoiled..try getting a clean "antescendentes penales" next time!

As I said - if the stars align against you, all hell will break loose.

Simple - don’t break the rules?
And if you can’t abide by the rules don’t leave the country.

I’ve spent close to 3 months of this year in quarantine!

I’ve spent close to 3 months of this year in quarantine!

So you want rest of the world to suffer too, just because you have already suffered for 3 months and you seem adamant about it - You would almost sulk sadistically, and feel upset if the 14 day quarantine rules gets eventually removed, which it will, as it has been, in almost all Latin American countries barring 2-3.

"Horses for Courses" is the need of the hour.

As far as I’m concerned if you sign a sworn declaration to do something then you do it whether you agree with it or not.
Maybe some of the Argentine spirit has rubbed off on you, but not on me.

For the record I’d like nothing more than for all of this to go away and things go back to normal.

Back