aerolineas stupidity

sts7049

Registered
why does this airline make it so difficult to pay for a reservation? why can't i just enter a credit card along with booking and be done with it??

i book a ticket online but it doesn't let me pay for it. i am being forced to contact them by whatsapp to finish the reservation (but of course, only m-f from 9-18).

i just don't understand why the simplest of things has to be so difficult.

I assume you're referring to aerolínea argentina. Hopefully you're using an Argentine CC. I almost bought online until checking to see if they price according to the blue rate. I almost paid 270usd. Ended up going to the branch and paying 29k pesos in cash.

why does this airline make it so difficult to pay for a reservation? why can't i just enter a credit card along with booking and be done with it??

i book a ticket online but it doesn't let me pay for it. i am being forced to contact them by whatsapp to finish the reservation (but of course, only m-f from 9-18).

i just don't understand why the simplest of things has to be so difficult.

amen brother amen….

I assume you're referring to aerolínea argentina. Hopefully you're using an Argentine CC. I almost bought online until checking to see if they price according to the blue rate. I almost paid 270usd. Ended up going to the branch and paying 29k pesos in cash.
I guess you’re in the one city in the entire world with an open branch office?

What would you expect? More than half a billion dollars in subsidies each year (regardless of pandemics and “cost cutting” measures like eliminating customer service) and now the government having decreed minimum and maximum airfares applicable to all airlines and domestic flights once more, as apparently “flying was getting too cheap” and hurting AR even more, thanks to competition from LCCs.

If only they could try and understand why people prefer the LCCs over AR and how these companies can make money without so much state aid, then all they need to do is copy+paste, rather than using the government to do “business by decree”. Ah, pero... patria, línea de bandera etc

i didn't see the news about the tariff bands returning. not surprised at all coming from this band of idiots.

What would you expect? More than half a billion dollars in subsidies each year (regardless of pandemics and “cost cutting” measures like eliminating customer service) and now the government having decreed minimum and maximum airfares applicable to all airlines and domestic flights once more, as apparently “flying was getting too cheap” and hurting AR even more, thanks to competition from LCCs.

If only they could try and understand why people prefer the LCCs over AR and how these companies can make money without so much state aid, then all they need to do is copy+paste, rather than using the government to do “business by decree”. Ah, pero... patria, línea de bandera etc

data shows that Aerolineas is actually considered the best airline in the region by passengers. Facts, not opinion.

data shows that Aerolineas is actually considered the best airline in the region by passengers. Facts, not opinion.

In 2019 when AR claimed that prestigious TripAdvisor accolade, Aerolineas had customer service and, also less subsidies.

Meanwhile, in 2021, the serious industry awards go to LATAM. Even JetSMART comes in ahead of AR.

Facts, not opinion.

Back