Afl Grand Final

RAus

Registered
Hi! Any Aussies out there know of somewhere that's showing the AFL grand final next week? last year sugar bar in palermo showed it on a projector with katy perry blaring over the top, it wasn't the best, if someone knows of a place that will show it on a big tv screen I will love you forever.

Please don't remind me... Got up at 7am to watch my mighty Cats, felt like a stab in the heart - so close.... Will take me a while to get over it.

Ha! 7am is too early to have a heart attack, but 12 games was a long time to wait to finally see my team get up against yours!

I was gonna ask this question too after the Sydney / Freo preliminary final.

Would be nice to watch it somewhere interesting with a bit of atmosphere rather than at home on the small screen.

Should be a 1:30am kick off Saturday 28th Sept.

Some decent beers and a BBQ - Imagine that!!!

I am neutral but wouldn't mind seeing Fremantle lift their first trophy.

Please don't remind me... Got up at 7am to watch my mighty Cats, felt like a stab in the heart - so close.... Will take me a while to get over it.
Oh I hear you! Devastation. I honestly thought the Kennett curse would last a generation.

Kennet is a tool and Geelong is a brilliant team that should never be underestimated, but I am so very happy the curse is over! I sent a message to El Alamo bar asking if they're playing it, they said they think so, not sure what that means, but maybe if enough people make enquiries they will?

Kennet is a tool and Geelong is a brilliant team that should never be underestimated, but I am so very happy the curse is over! I sent a message to El Alamo bar asking if they're playing it, they said they think so, not sure what that means, but maybe if enough people make enquiries they will?

Yes mate, I'll jump on.

Have you got a contact? I cant find any contact info for them on the net.

28th? Wouldn't you rather watch the wobblies get smashed by the saffas?

Definitely on board! As a Freo supporter, I was very close to booking a ticket to Melb this week! 19 years is a long time coming! Any more luck with finding a pub playing the game? Sugar bar most likely will be playing it but with Freo playing, I want my commentary and not Kate Perry por favor.

If nothing eventuates by Thursday, anyone interested is welcome over to my place near Plaza Italia! I've got a larger than average TV and a parilla...so def beers and BBQ will be in order! PM me and lets make this happen!

Go DOCKERS!!!! #PurpleHazee

Back