Afternoon tea at the luxurious Alvear anyone???

Kirst

Registered
If, like me, you are on a budget but get fed up counting the pennies at times and just want to be treated like royalty, a little pampering, imagine Pretty Woman, then come for afternoon tea to the Alvear. Quite simply thee most luxurious hotel in BsAs, you can give yourself that much needed treat, an afternoon tea and it's fabulous.

I have been there twice now and each time, I come away feeling so pampered and the food is so yummy. The service is impeccable. The waiter's don't even let you pour your own tea, they quite simply pamper you! I went there recently with a friend, and the waiter came back later to ask us which cake we would like to take home as well. It is worth going even for the choice of tea with such wonderful flavours including white roses and lavender!

This is the second tea I have arranged it and the cost is approx 20 US$ each, one tea is double this however there is so much food that they recommend you share with someone, hence the 20 us $. So, it is definitely one of the best things you can do in BsAs in luxurious surroundings.

I would like to get a group of 20 people if they can squeeze us in!

Please send me an email if you want to come. It is also a great way for all ladies (and men) who are travelling on their own and want to get out and meet more people and make some new friends.

[email protected]

If there is interest, I want to book the afternoon tea for Thursday 25th at 5pm......................

The last time I organised this, I had a few people emailing back and forward undecided. Please email only if you are definitely interested as it is as lot of organising!!!

Ciao
k:)
progress.gif

Back