Agua con gas guilty pleasures - a fix

artisans

Registered
I love sparkling water and in trying to cut out the use of plastic containers in life steady progress until it came to those wonderful large bottles of Villavicencio aqua mineral Con Gas. Bargaining with my principles buying and tossing when empty has been my one guilty concession. Until today! when seeing an ad for the "SodaStream Purificador" aka as Make your Own Sparkling Water with reusable container. Not cheap but after making eighty five or so bottles it pays for itself and 85 less big plastic bottles tossed, destination unknown.
Found it at Mercado Libre, several versions, here:

I love sparkling water and in trying to cut out the use of plastic containers in life steady progress until it came to those wonderful large bottles of Villavicencio aqua mineral Con Gas. Bargaining with my principles buying and tossing when empty has been my one guilty concession. Until today! when seeing an ad for the "SodaStream Purificador" aka as Make your Own Sparkling Water with reusable container. Not cheap but after making eighty five or so bottles it pays for itself and 85 less big plastic bottles tossed, destination unknown.
Found it at Mercado Libre, several versions, here:
Lon
Long time user, it works. Nuisance getting those gas refills, but rewarding if you don't have to go to too much trouble.

Alternatively one can subscribe to a sparkling water sifón delivery service (they take back the empties for refill each delivery) but I've not done that for a long time and don't know the economics these days.

In my opinion, Drago is the best option:
The refill of the Co2 cylinder can be done at any ferretería.

In my opinion, Drago is the best option:
The refill of the Co2 cylinder can be done at any ferretería.

What stores typically carry this? Any place I can buy it locally without mailing? in Neuquen.

What stores typically carry this? Any place I can buy it locally without mailing? in Neuquen.
There may be stores but I haven't found one yet. Was directed to Mercado Libre.
If you go to Mercado Libre, find the product and in the scroll down to details you'll find a contact for questions on the product. You could ask directly.

This is the official website of the company:

and its distributor finder:

This is the official dealers in Neuquen:
19E00F14-FE14-4D4D-A3B0-2399B2A5B60D.jpeg

This is the official website of the company:

and its distributor finder:

This is the official dealers in Neuquen:
View attachment 6484
thanks for the insight, gonna check these out. Tired of creating so many empty plastic bottles.

Purely out of curiosity and not to formulate a recommendation, I googled sifón home delivery services and one that popped was "IVESS": https://www.somoselagua.com.ar They deliver to home or office:
- Agua en Botella
- Aguas Saborizadas IVESS-Cormillot
- Soda en sifones
- Agua en botellones
- Dispenser de agua frío-calor

They say they deliver only to the BA western zone but will give a caller the place to contact if one lives in another distributer's area. Cost? One has to call and ask, which probably makes sense.

Back