Air Conditioner for Sale

MizzMarr

Registered
Hi all. I realize it's not the prime time of year to sell an air conditioner, but I'm moving apartments and don't need the AC we have anymore.

The AC is silent and works perfectly, is low energy consumption and has a remote control. It's a BGH SILENT AIR BS30FH and has been used minimally for two summers. I bought it for $2400 pesos, and the same model now is selling new for more than $2500 pesos.

Here is the listing that I just put up on Mercado Libre which contains additional details (in Spanish): http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/jm/item?&site=MLA&id=119649031

I also have the brackets for installation that I will include for free in the sale (cost ~$90). Asking $1800 pesos OBO. Pick-up only, Caballito.

PM me for more details or if you're interested!

I'm just looking for cold+hot.
I don't know what kind of relationship you have with the landlord and if he has already a new tenant, but in this cases the most convenient decision is to make and arrange to sell it. Maybe it's not a good price 1800 for buying used, but is a very good price to buy *installed* (installation >=500pesos!)
good luck!

That's a good suggestion, thanks Damiancho. I think I'll ask. The only hitch is that the owner is selling the apartment (we can't renew the contract, hence the move) so am not sure he'll be interested.

As to the $1800, we're also willing to accept offers!

Thanks! :)

Back