Air Nz Will Be Flying From Akl To Eze From Dec 2015

Great to see an airline adding service to BA instead of taking it away (not that the carriers didn't have valid reasons to cancel service). Too bad, doesn't look like they'll be offering the Prem Economy Spaceseats since this will be a 777-200 http://www.airnewzealand.co.uk/777-300-premium-economy

Now if we could just get a direct to the US from Cordoba for us lowly Cordobeses (American has considered it). This article cites the cheaper fuel prices as part of the consideration for the new Air NZ service. Fingers crossed for more.

Great to see an airline adding service to BA instead of taking it away (not that the carriers didn't have valid reasons to cancel service). Too bad, doesn't look like they'll be offering the Prem Economy Spaceseats since this will be a 777-200 http://www.airnewzea...premium-economy

Now if we could just get a direct to the US from Cordoba for us lowly Cordobeses (American has considered it). This article cites the cheaper fuel prices as part of the consideration for the new Air NZ service. Fingers crossed for more.

There is the Copa flight that flies into Cordoba, I have not ever taken it because I live in BA but I have used Copa a lot and they have a good central hub in Panama and fly to many places around the US

Copa are a decent company and service is pretty good . But 737s are not ideal for the flight to Panama.

Flew copa a few times in 2014. I have zero complaints. Highly recommended and they do have a daily service to Cordoba from Panama city

Yeah, I have considered it...with a little bonus time in Panama, but we have a three flight trip unless Copa starts flying direct to Minneapolis...not likely with their strong partnership with United and Chicago. Would be nice even though they are not wide-bodies...might see the occasional upgrade with my low level elite...if I were to switch to Star instead of oneworld. We usually do the SCL or Lima with LAN...avoid the AEP/EZE issue.

Back