Airbnb property manager

Carolinaa

Registered
Hello all, I have an apartment in Palermo that I’m hoping to list on Airbnb. However, I travel quite a bit so I am in need of a property manager who can manage it from checkin to check out and in between. Does anyone have any recommendations? I’d appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks!

If you find one, let me know. I presently pay 20 % of renat fee for the service of meeting clients and paying the bill's. i rely on friends. seen it all. robbed my electronics and rented it out without me knowing. good luck

Ugh. This is my fear so I’m really going back and forth in whether it’s worth it. Are you using a company to manage it? Or friends you said?

Hello all, I have an apartment in Palermo that I’m hoping to list on Airbnb. However, I travel quite a bit so I am in need of a property manager who can manage it from checkin to check out and in between. Does anyone have any recommendations? I’d appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks!
My very good friend manages short stay apartments. Send me a PM and I'll give you her contact info. T/

I know one excellent PM which I used to rent out mine. Reliable, speaks 4 languages, on time, great communication. He owns a small agency with a team of 3 covering 24/7, they manage 15 properties.

Hey, I manage a few Apts around capital and provincia. Always looking to add a few. I work with Airbnb and booking.com . PM me .

Hey, I manage a few Apts around capital and provincia. Always looking to add a few. I work with Airbnb and booking.com . PM me .

My very good friend manages short stay apartments. Send me a PM and I'll give you her contact info. T/

I know one excellent PM which I used to rent out mine. Reliable, speaks 4 languages, on time, great communication. He owns a small agency with a team of 3 covering 24/7, they manage 15 properties.

I have a studio in Buenos Aires in one of the best locations and looking for someone to manage it. Can you please put me in touch with your contact?

Thanks,
Carl

I normally manage my airbnb in my apartments in the area of recoleta and i have plenty of spare time so i could manage your place if you are interested. I have many reviews in airbnb and i have been a member of baexpats for many years already, we could try a month and see how that goes if you are interested.

I normally manage my airbnb in my apartments in the area of recoleta and i have plenty of spare time so i could manage your place if you are interested. I have many reviews in airbnb and i have been a member of baexpats for many years already, we could try a month and see how that goes if you are interested.

I back Lamarque. He is a good guy.

Contact my friend Martha marthaberman5@gmail,com she will do a great job for you.
Nancy

Back