Ajoknoblauch - What Is Your Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noruega

Registered
This will probably be deleted right away because it is indeed nothing but a personal attack, but WTF is your problem?? I have had you on "ignore" for months but sometimes I read it anyway, either because of a quote or whatever. In this last thread about being denied entry, your last two comments are:

1. Some stupid comment about soccer (thank God the World Cup so these comments are less frequent)

2. Some stupid comment directed at steveinbsas about Galt's Gulch.

PLEASE STOP!! It is SO annoying and it constantly takes away from the topic. Steve seems like a really nice guy who is always helping out with questions about citizenship and other issues. Stop being a cyber harasser!!

I find it so stupid that an adult man, a published author with a public blog, twitter acount etc. keeps doing this kind of crap.

There, I said it! Felt good!

As the Bay Bridge tr011 always says follow the example of Chile

Pauper, I think it's OK to spell out "Bay Bridge Troll" and yes, I do take credit for coining the phrase.
emo32.gif

Pauper, I think it's OK to spell out "Bay Bridge Troll" and yes, I do take credit for coining the phrase.
emo32.gif
nope - he's a sensitive pooch. Just enjoy your freedom while it lasts - there's a whole guide book mafia behind this.

I don't agree with Steve's politics, in fact, I think he's stir crazy and I'd like to see the Koch brothers forced to swim through a sea of hungry crocodiles, but I reckon he'd be a good man to have a beer with.

That other fella could clear a free bar at an Irish wedding.

nope - just enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

Well, that just means that some members do have "filters' on their posts to prevent them from using certain words (Ayn Rand, for example).

That doesn't prevent them from using euphemisms like "Potterarian" as a substitute, at least for a while.

The obsessive-compulsive anti-Randian trolling continues as we write. 30 minutes after i posted this:

I suppose there's a chance the Medicare sponger was attempting to be a satirist but, like her acolytes, she never showed much aptitude for critical thought.
A barking dog may be irritating. but it can be easily ignored.

A rabid dog, however is harmful and may pose a threat.

I hadn't responded to the recent posts in which the Galt's Gulch Chile link was used in reply to posts I've made (in other threads) that had nothing to do with that subject.

And, until now, I haven't replied to this one (which appeared in the "I was denied entry at Ezeiza threar and undoubtedly was meant to appear to be a reply a "quote" which had been significantly altered from what I actually posted):

Does anyone seriously think this is an example of a "petty feud' between two expats?

I am very happy living where I live and I would like to have one like minded neighbor (who can come and go as they please but at least be here for a month or two at a time so I can spend more time in Paris while it's still desirable to do so). I have been considering subdividing and offering one 2500 meter lot (next to my house). I have clear title to the land and the subdivision is permitted by law. If I ever do sell a part of my property, I will not accept any funds until the papers which transfer clear title are ready to sign. There will only be an escritura...no boleto, no money down, and no extra fees or costs.

I haven't disclosed any details of the potential sale until now. If anyone has any evidence that supports the assertion that I am "putting together a comparable scam" to the fraudulent land sales at Galt's Gulch Chile please come forward and present it now. The above post was apparently meant to harm my reputation and/or credibility and hamper the sale of my property. I am not asking to the posts to be removed, but I am not going to sit back and remain silent.

The alleged "scam" at Galt's Gulch Chile is based on the fact that lots of 1.5 acres were "pre-sold" (prior to the approval of the master plan) in an environmentally protected zone in which the subdivision of the land into "lots of that size was not permitted by law and the master plan had no chance of being approved. There were also issues regarding water rights. I not only have access to ground water, I have municipal water (agua corritente) at my house as well, but additional details are necessary here.

The reply was:

I suppose there's a chance the Medicare sponger was attempting to be a satirist but, like her acolytes, she never showed much aptitude for critical thought.

You'll note that there was no real "answer" to what I wrote; just more innuendo and name calling by someone who must have his mirrors (as well as his ears) covered.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]That other fella could clear a free bar at an Irish wedding. [/background]

:lol: This quote I like....

I am part Irish... and part drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back