All Blacks Tickets?

stevec

Registered
Hola/Kia ora

Anyone know if tickets for All Blacks v Pumas can be bought in person somewhere in BA?

Thanks

Steve

PS: On the subject of rugby, Chiefs going to be riding some ponies this weekend.

Hola/Kia ora

Anyone know if tickets for All Blacks v Pumas can be bought in person somewhere in BA?

Thanks

Steve

PS: On the subject of rugby, Chiefs going to be riding some ponies this weekend.

Ticketek is probably your best bet, i think (really not sure) they have to go through anothe round of sales to the clubs and then remainders out via ticketek.com.ar

Be hard to secure one I reckon. Really should be in La Monumental this one, biggest game, biggest draw, biggest stadium surely.

kia ora I have been trying to get some tickets for a while as they sold out super quick. if you find some I would be interested in knowing where you got them, My wife and I are hoping to buy a couple. good luck man I will let you know if we find some also if you like?
Ryan

Cheers Ryan and D2B. No luck on the ticketek front: all long gone. Have seen a few tickets on re-selling sites, but am a bit wary of getting scammed. Would be great if you can update us on any good leads. Cheers,
S.

PS: I rescind my comments about the Brumbies. Can't be critical after a performance like that from George Smith.

Hi guys, I have been travelling round SA for the past 5 months and will be finishing my trip in BA with this test match before jetting back to NZ. Tickets have just recently come back on sale at tuentrada.com/uar and I am going to snap one up. Does anyone know where NZ supporters are likely to be sitting? Or is interested in joining up to go? I am travelling alone and would rather not be the only one wearing black in the crowd...

Hi guys, I have been travelling round SA for the past 5 months and will be finishing my trip in BA with this test match before jetting back to NZ. Tickets have just recently come back on sale at tuentrada.com/uar and I am going to snap one up. Does anyone know where NZ supporters are likely to be sitting? Or is interested in joining up to go? I am travelling alone and would rather not be the only one wearing black in the crowd...

Brilliant work, Og! I'd given up hope. Thanks to you, I've scored two tix in the Northern stand's general entry. Will be AIG-scarfed irrespective of temperature... PM me to arrange a meet up. Others welcome.

To keep the thread ticking over, thoughts on the AIG's likely team? I've heard Hansen rumbling about split squads for the next WC. Might they send the younger lads over to Argentina in a couple of weeks and the big guns direct to SA? I'd like to see the frontline locks get a week off before hitting Johannesburg. Could also send Conrad Smith and Carter straight there. Figure Barrett/Taylor and Pitau will be enough for the Argies. Can't mix and match too much, of course, even if just for continuity's sake.

Hey Ya,
I,d like to go to the game but don't want to go buy myself. Areyou staying in BA? Could we meet up and go together? I think La Plata is a bit of a trek. Not sure how to PM using this forum but if you want I can post my email address.

Back