All In One Day

Alicia karr

Registered
Threats of terrorist attacks at Abasto and Unicenter shopping centers....warning letter from the embassy about an (unrelated?) protest March by Quebracho to the Israeli embassy..
And now all prices for foreign travel are going to rise because there's almost no dollars in the Reserves coffers. So if I can't take it anymore it's even going to cost me more to flee.....WTF!

Threats of terrorist attacks at Abasto and Unicenter shopping centers....warning letter from the embassy about an (unrelated?) protest March by Quebracho to the Israeli embassy..
And now all prices for foreign travel are going to rise because there's almost no dollars in the Reserves coffers. So if I can't take it anymore it's even going to cost me more to flee.....WTF!

It was heartbreaking... last night around 11:30 I got down to finally booking tickets for Germany; I was taking my time searching with a few tabs open, then boom! 12 O'clock and the the price of the [3] flights I had decided upon shot up by ~$23, 000 pesos! Across the board the prices shot up.

And funny how these [dollar] reserves are gone at this particular time, exactly when xtinas is headed for the exit.

It was heartbreaking... last night around 11:30 I got down to finally booking tickets for Germany; I was taking my time searching with a few tabs open, then boom! 12 O'clock and the the price of the [3] flights I had decided upon shot up by ~$23, 000 pesos! Across the board the prices shot up.

Shit! That sucks!

I understand the skepticism re the terrorist stuff. But it's just unbelievably stupid if it isn't true! I think I'm more afraid of that stupidity then anything else!

I understand the skepticism re the terrorist stuff. But it's just unbelievably stupid if it isn't true! I think I'm more afraid of that stupidity then anything else!
In typical Argie style... a few friends were lauging about, and liking a this FB post:

Gente, mañana Sabado se va a hacer una fiesta de Halloween en el Unicenter y en el Abasto, tienen que ir disfrazados de musulmanes y arabes y entrar corriendo gritando cosas en arabe, Se pueden ganar grandes premios.
No se lo pierdan

I think it's one of those stupidities that gets perpetuated by the fact that the ONLY thing Argies take seriously is futbol, the rest is just fluff.

The lengths this regime will go to to stay in power.
Security ministry campaigning for Sholi, according to LN.
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1841465-destinan-personal-del-ministerio-de-seguridad-a-militar-a-favor-de-scioli

And funny how these [dollar] reserves are gone at this particular time, exactly when xtinas is headed for the exit.

Just posted the same thing - prices went from 18,000 to 33,000 pesos on the flights I wanted. Stupid me for not booking earlier.

Back