Allow myself to.. introduce myself.

Ahkim

Registered
Hi All,

I've been in Buenos Aires for a bit now, but only recently discovered this oasis of knowledge about expat living in BsAs.

A little bit of background on the business side of things. I own a company focused on advertising back in Amsterdam, we've been hired here to increase the online revenues through improving the ad displays of a top 100 global website, that's HQ'ed here in Buenos.

On the personal side I'm fond of kitesurfing, traveling and doing absurd amounts of parties. Whether you have adventurous plans or you just wanna hang out, grab a coffee or lunch, by all means let me know, I'll be down for it.

I love meeting people!

A bunch of us will meet tomorrow Friday for drinks. You can find details under Expat Life.

To be able to send and receive private messages (PM) try going to the main menu of this webpage, click on User CP or Quick Links and once there click on PM.

I know about people doing kitesurfing near Buenos Aires, in San Isidro (north of Gran Buenos Aires)

Thanks for replying and the instructions. It sounds raddie.

I am soryy for that, it wasnt my intention. Thanks, I will kepp it in mind for the future!

Au contraire, I appreciate your reply greatly. I was merely showing interest at your suggestions! I would love to know more.

Back