Alternative to Intensive Spanish Classes? For Working Expats

MClare

Registered
I have been living and working in BA for several months now. It has come to my attention that I have many English-teaching friends would like to improve their Spanish, but don’t have the time or money to commit to an intensive course or private lessons. I am coming up with an idea to present to the school I am helping out at for flexible, affordable group classes for expats. The classes would be twice a week for a month, at a convenient time for those not-so-convenient teaching schedules (or other odd jobs around the city). Please contact me directly to learn more and offer your thoughts/ideas. The classes will be starting March 2nd!

Hi!

I am very interested in this class. What would be the price of the classes? Where would they be? My email is [email protected] and I'd love to learn more!

looking forward to hearing from you!

I have gotten a lot of interest for this class! It's filling up fast so I encourage everyone interested to send me a private message right away. The class is only US$120 and will be in Palermo.

If anyone else is interested in this class, please let me know by this Thursday, Feb. 25th! The class will start next Tuesday, March 2nd.

I am also open to suggestions to hear what expats are looking for in a Spanish class - times, days, #hours, price, material/topics covered! I'm all ears so please post your thoughts here. Thanks!

Anyone else interested in the group classes for the month of March please send me a PM or respond here!

We are open to offering classes in the morning, afternoon or evening - if you are an expat living here and wanting to interact with the locals, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Let me know what works best for YOU.

Look forward to hearing from everyone soon.

The classes will be 12 hours total each month, having 2 classes during the week of an hour and half.

I am open to know what works best for everyone - times, days, total hours. Right now we are planning to have them Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoons.

Hi everyone!
We are enrolling NOW for the April classes following the same schedule listed above. PM me to save your seat now to make sure you are getting your proper dosage of castellano!

Hi! The classes start on Tuesday, April 6th! They will be from 4-5:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For 4 weeks of classes it will be us$120. Send me a private message and I can give you more information!

Back