Amazing Home In Palermo Soho From March 2013

bellakoerfer

Registered

Our place is over 200 meters squared with 2 bedrooms, a large living room with very high ceilings, a great deal of light , 2 large terraces with an Asado room. Its on a Pasaje street in the heart of Palermo Soho with plenty of bars, shops and restaurants no more than a block away. The house comes fully furnished with local and Asian furniture, a fully equipped kitchen, plasma Tv a projector and all the home comforts you need to move straight in. The house is very child friendly so perfect for a family.

In the past I have used our home as an art school for small children as the space is lovely and bright. The whole place really has a wow factor while at the same time feeling like home to any of our guests who have stayed here.

Palermo Soho is the place to be in Buenos Aires, we are 1 block from Plaza Serano which has weekend fairs, great bars and restaurants. The whole neighbourhood is tree lined with cobbled streets, a dreamy set up.

Looking to rent for a whole year from March 2013 PRICE NEGOTIABLE

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/287972

for more pics or questions e mail me at [email protected]

Very nice place and barrio but it is out of my price range

If I owned a place in Palermo I would to rent it out too.

Good luck with your posting.

hi, it looks great! would starting date be negotiable?? we are looking for an apartment starting 13th of december for long term (1 or 2 years). let me know if you see possibilities! [email protected]. thanks! frederique

Back