(American) English Teacher At $100/hour. Is This Possible?

tesstafarian

Registered
Happy New Year Kids,

I'm looking for an American (as in Yankee...estadounidense) english teach for the Alto Palermo area. The student is a beginner and is looking to take a few hours/week with a budget of $75-100 pesos/hour. I pay $75 pesos/hour for Spanish classes but my teacher is very inexpensive (yet good) and I'm not sure this rate goes both ways.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. We may even throw in an empanada the first few classes just for the hell of it.

Too cheap! I wouldn't trust him/her. He/She probably has no qualifications. I am a (highly) qualified teacher of English. Not offering my services since I speak British English.

I think it is possible. I don't pay my spanish teacher a crazy amount. 120 for 1.5 hrs.

I think posting around will find you someone

I agree it is a lot but they work for every peso! And if she doesn't break things or steal then its worth it I guess

Sorry I read this too late. I'm a certified English teacher and I've been teaching the American accent for 7 years now. $100 an hour is not either bad or good, it's what I charge for a normal conversation class.
I live in Bahia Blanca but in case you need an online teacher or translator, contact me.

Back