American English Teacher Needed

NickBA

Registered
Hi everyone! I left BA a few months back and one of my ex-students has asked me for some help finding a replacement English teacher. This particular student is about 40 years old, very laid back, has a great attitude, and is very easy to give classes to. I taught him for close to 2 years, and he already has an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English. He is not so interested in learning formal English as he is in learning fun exp<b></b>ressions and American idioms. For example, most classes he will bring a list of "notes" consisting of quotes from an action movie that he has recently watched (Die Hard, Terminator, and the like). Honestly his classes tend to be very entertaining.

Now for what he needs in a teacher:
-Must be an American (from the US. Yes, saying "American" is bad)
-Must be willing to give classes in the late afternoon/evening (around 7pm) for 1 hour, twice a week (he's flexible with days)
-Must be able to give classes in el centro. He works at Citi on Florida...our classes were at Starbucks on Reconquista and Corrientes.

If this sounds like something that would be fun, please PM me and I'll put you in touch.
I can't say what the pay will be because of the inflation problem. I charged $65 pesos/hr but a bit more might be reasonable. You can work it out with him.
Thanks for reading!

Back