American Expat looking for friends!

msan88

Registered
Hello :)

I moved here a few months ago from Miami, Florida and I would really like to make a group of friends to go out clubbing with/shopping/travel. Im 23 female and currently a student in DiTella. I live in Belgrano. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun?

Hi! I'd love to do something. I'm 22 female and live in Colegiales. We could try for a happy hour in Las Canitas? At Antares perhaps or anywhere else with a cool vibe.

I live a few blocks from las canitas that would be great. I am in brutal exams this week and next week but email me your number and I can text you so we can meet up after! [email protected]

Hi, i am coming in this week and would love to meet some expats...what about thursday night at bar gran danzon at 6pm before my dinner at 8pm?
I can be reached at [email protected]
thanks

Hi everyone, I would love to meet up as well. I'm 21 female, let me know!

msan88 said:
Hello :)

I moved here a few months ago from Miami, Florida and I would really like to make a group of friends to go out clubbing with/shopping/travel. Im 23 female and currently a student in DiTella. I live in Belgrano. Anyone interested in meeting up and doing something fun?
after i read the word shopping i knew what your gender was :D

welcome

Hi MSAN88,

I live in Recoleta and are also interested in going out and get known Buenos Aires. I live in an appartment house with some other expats from Spain, Peru and Panama. So, often we go out during the week in the neighbourhood of Recoleta and in the weekends he have also been already to Palermo.

So, write me if you are interested!

Alex

I just got offered a job in Buenos Aires (!) after a 9-month travel stint so I'll be back in bs.as. next week if anyone wants to link up.

Hit me up on here or facebook - facebook.com/levity03 - I'm down for pretty much anything but shopping ;)

Max

hello, my name is noemi, im 25 and i just moved to BA from los angeles! staying in belgrano, hmu if you wanna hang!!

Back