American food and other things for sale

Cheng

Registered
Please e-mail with the item you would like to buy and for the address. We are leaving Monday 29th, so don't wait if you want anything. Call 4833-7352. A lot of MacCormick Cloves from America, Sloppy Joes packages from America, Turkey gravy in package from America, Taco Seasoning Mix (bought from Jumbo), Tennis racquets, golf clubs, baseball cleats, size 6, Off repellent think Summer, Nesquik 800g, plug in Off zappers, Serrano chillies in cans, Dried red chillies, Thanks. You can find some pictures on this blog http://bsas-leaving.blogspot.com/

Leave right now please! we dont need a.sh...es who dont know what they want down here!. bye bye bye.

LOL...I read this post and laughed. Selling food and raggidy cleats? hahaha....oh man, come on...why not just give it away? I'm taking off here in three months and have an apartment full of furniture, liquor, and other articles that I'm just going to give to my friends.

No seas tacano...

TheBlackHand said:
It's called being broke. There is a difference.

Thank god i haven't been that broke since I was a freshman in college then...Let me know when the bidding is open for some used underwear...i'm a size 33. :)

Back