American Nanny/ Babysitter Available

randb33

Registered
Hello!
My boyfriend was recently transferred to BA and in 10 days I will be coming out there as well. I am looking for a part time (or possibly full time) nanny position to keep me busy. I have a few years experience as a professional nanny and have been babysitting for over 14 years. I also have a 7 year old daughter, who would be coming along also. She has in previous positions and it always worked out great. It would be awesome if your children were close to my daughters age, but I am willing to take on any age children. Can provide English lessons if needed also. We will most likely be staying in the Pilar area and as of now should only be here until March, so temporary positions only. There is a chance we will be here longer, in which case I would love to stay on. If not I would be more than willing to assist in searching for a new nanny. If you are interested in speaking further please let me know! Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for a part-time nanny for over the holidays (Jan and Feb). My kids are 5 and 8. Did you end up in Pilar after all? We live in the city...
Anyhow, if you are interested, please get in touch: [email protected]
Best,
Marci

Back