American sounding actors wanted for script read

Canick

Registered
I'm an established producer that is looking for 4 English speaking actors for a script read through. The Job pays $100 pesos per person and is about 3-4 hours tops. food will also be provided.

Our script has just finished it's first draft and we would like to see how it sounds, so that we can make corrections for the second draft.

prefer 2 male and 2 female actors in their 20's-30's who have had some acting experience. the idea is to have someone breathe some life into the dialogue, not just read it. these lead roles will eventually be cast with "names", but other roles may be available.

males characters are from Iowa
females characters are English speaking from Italy, (as such actors may have an accent).

if you are interested in the job, please PM me and tell me a bit about yourself.

thanks so much,
nick

Still looking for actors for a read through a new script.
is there no one out there that is or has any training/ experience in acting that would like to help shape a new feature film?
Really looking for a male with an american accent. i have options for the female roles. it would be this wed at 2pm for 3-4 hours.
pm me if you are interested! as I mentioned before it not a lot but it is a 100 pesos....
thanks!
n

Canick said:
Still looking for actors for a read through a new script.
is there no one out there that is or has any training/ experience in acting that would like to help shape a new feature film?
Really looking for a male with an american accent. i have options for the female roles. it would be this wed at 2pm for 3-4 hours.
pm me if you are interested! as I mentioned before it not a lot but it is a 100 pesos....
thanks!
n
I'll read for you, but I have no experience and I'm not in my twenties or thirties. I can, however, sound like a redneck.

Back