Americans Trying Argentine Food For The First Time

this is incredibly stupid.
Every single thing they try is available in america, and many are quite common.

I think a more accurate video would show them saying things like-

"this dulce de leche tastes like preservatives- why cant they use better ingredients?"

or-

"My food truck in the cowboy town of Ellensburg Washington makes better empanadas than these"

or-

"why is this blood sausage so dry and full of sulfites? the brooklyn hipster butcher shop down the street makes much better ones"

or-

"dont they have grass fed organic beef here?"

and yes, I am serious- https://www.facebook...62042040502539/
http://www.sergiosempanadas.com/farmers-markets.html

Camberiu:
Come on.You can do better than this.
This reminds me of the first time I tried "feijoada".
My Brazilian friends told me that to be authentic the pieces of pork had to have hairs on them.

Camberiu:
Come on.You can do better than this.
This reminds me of the first time I tried "feijoada".
My Brazilian friends told me that to be authentic the pieces of pork had to have hairs on them.

Noesdeayer:
I like feijoada with vegetables added.
But without hooves,tails,or snouts.
And no hair or spaces.
But lots of indentations.

Every single thing they try is available in america, and many are quite common.
Not according to the Americans shown in this video Ries, judging by their reactions.
One assumes, except for the token French lady, that they're a random cross section selected from various parts of the USA.

...let's find the most culinary-challenged individuals we can come up with, and make a video.

I've seen the same thing in the wine world - three 19-year-old culinary students (touted as experts) doing a comparative wine tasting. I'm sure they knew a lot more about Miller Lite than they did Merlot.

I've seen the same thing in the wine world - three 19-year-old culinary students (touted as experts) doing a comparative wine tasting. I'm sure they knew a lot more about Miller Lite than they did Merlot.

Unless they had seen old news footage of Marilyn Merlot and Joe DiGrigio. Surely that would qualify them as experts?

Back