An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

Musicman

Registered
Following on our recent and very successful BA Scientology event we are coordinating another life changing and very exclusive experience in Argentina for expats and locals alike.

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Shamanism is the oldest spiritual practice known to humankind with archeological evidence that it been practiced all over the world for at least 70,000 years. Shamanism is not a religion, but a method for making transpersonal connection with the sacred realms. It’s at the epicenter of a new cycle of spirituality – one where there is no need for a priest, prophet or guru standing between you and your experience of the sacred realms. Each person becomes their own priest, their own guru receiving revelations from within themselves and higher transpersonal sources.[/background]

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Our 5-Day Ayahuasca experience in Buenos Aires is comprised of 5 ceremonies with 5 Shipibo healers and 2 experienced bilingual facilitators. These healing retreats are intense, typically with deep insights and profound restoration taking place in a short amount of time.[/background]

Join us for this life changing 5 day experience. Discounts for registered Scientologists and VIPs (you know who you are). Please let me know if you are interested. Places are limited. Tickets will go fast. (No moustaches please)

MM

[background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Shamanism is the oldest spiritual practice known to humankind .[/background]

When I see the words "spiritual practice" the first word I think of is "scam" and, considering the source, that word seems quite appropriate.

So, if shamanism is the oldest "spiritual practice" in human history, it's also human history's oldest scam.
emo32.gif

PS: I won't be surprised if the next "offering" is a seminar in faith healing.

sham
SHam/

noun

1. a thing that is not what it is purported to be.

• "the proposed legislation is a farce and a sham"​
adjective

• bogus; false.
    "a clergyman who arranged a sham marriage"
    synonyms: fake, pretended, feigned, simulated, false, artificial, bogus, insincere, contrived, affected, make-believe, fictitious;
verb

falsely present something as the truth.

• "was he ill or was he shamming?"​

Now you know what shamanism is all about.

At the Temple of the Sacred in Buenos Aires we specialize in providing the highest quality healing for our guests, blending ancient Amazonian healing traditions with progressive psychotherapy (Some of Argentinas top psychotherapists will be there), modern and proven Scientology techniques and Eastern integrative spiritual practices.

Guests receive an intense and accelerated spiritual, emotional, mental and physical cleanse of the dense energies that hold back their lives.

We help our guests understand that the difficulties of their lives, upon release, can become catalysts for re-birth and reconnection with a higher perception.

There are discounts available for those who use this website.

At the Temple of the Sacred in Buenos Aires we specialize in providing the highest quality healing for our guests, blending ancient Amazonian healing traditions with progressive psychotherapy (Some of Argentinas top psychotherapists will be there), modern and proven Scientology techniques and Eastern integrative spiritual practices.

Guests receive an intense and accelerated spiritual, emotional, mental and physical cleanse of the dense energies that hold back their lives.

We help our guests understand that the difficulties of their lives, upon release, can become catalysts for re-birth and reconnection with a higher perception.

Zut! (pardon my Fench), that sounds like a baise groupée géante!
emo32.gif

PS: I thought Scientology was opposed to psychotherapy.

PS2: So, how much is the price and how big is the discount?

PS3: Does the price include IVA or are faith healing seminars exempt?

PS4: In either case, will official facturas be issued upon payment or is this considered a (voluntary) donation?

1. Since coming to Argentina, I've been waiting for the day I would see an expat forum thread with the word "Shamanic".

2. "And very exclusive" sounds like a turn of phrase natural to POTUS.

3. "receiving revelations from within themselves and higher transpersonal sources". Awesome. And but WTF does that exactly mean?

4. Serious question: how many people on this forum send Musicman/ Mr. Ferrari a private message inquiring as to details? I'm hoping 0, but am afraid the actual number is distressingly high.

Back