• My parents, they brought me here when I was a kid

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I'm an explorer, I liked it here and I stayed

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Love (met abroad and came here)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Love (met here and never left)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Financial related, health care (not retirement)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got a great job here

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm a lost soul, I needed a place to start over

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The city is amazing, I like the people and the food. Why not?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not in Argentina, I left

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'm not in Argentina, I only lurk

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

internationalguy

Registered
Sorry Joe for invading your turf. Sorry ARBound for taking your idea. I just want to make a much more complete poll. Y'all will like it.

The last bit should be multiple choice tick boxes. :lol:

I'm mostly happy because I'm doing something I like or with someone I love but the economy and the politics suck.
would best describe my situation.

And can we stop apologising to Joe in every poll for having a poll? :D

Sorry Joe for invading your turf. Sorry ARBound for taking your idea. I just want to make a much more complete poll. Y'all will like it.
Please no more apologies - poll making is for everyone! The more the merrier!

I didn't find an option for me though. I'm a traveler and Buenos Aires and Argentina is a frequent stop.

Yep, I still take aircraft via to go the distances. But still working to muster the tele-transportation method.
One day, I wanting to making that jump from point A to point B in a flash as the jumpers do.!

I wish the 3rd question allowed for multiple answers

Because:

Joe's a sweet heart and I've found some great pizza a la piedra. Yes, the politics and economy suck and they're far from the only negatives. However, problems are a part of life, and I've learned to let things slide and not stress about that which I cannot change. I'm happy here because I'm happy with my life and what I'm doing here.

In the words of milton (paraphrased), "The mind is a place of it's own and can make a heaven of hell and a hell of heaven. What matters the place if I remain the same?" Argentina is just where I am, I'm happy because of the life I have here, not because the life I have is here. I'd probably be happy being somewhere else as well.

Did you actually patronize a structurally evil corporation by flying in one of their planes?
Aerolineas flies out of San Diego and LA so he most definitely flew with them.

Well I'm not the only lost soul here it looks like. Also the option of "Tales of the Paris of the South in the land of Fugazetta and Malbec" is missing...

Back