Animal abuse

Brit_In_BA

Registered
Hola expats, I need your help.

This afternoon I was walking through Belgrano with two other people, when we passed a car dealership and saw a yellow labrador type dog in the window. This dog was in the worst state I have ever seen an animal in. It was so skinny that you could see absolutely every detail of his ribcage. He also was covered in sores/ burn type scars, and his private area seemed to be very swolllen and a strange colour. All of a sudden a man who worked at the dealership appeared out of nowhere, and went inside the building and walked out of view with the dog. All this happened in about 10 seconds and we were so shocked that we stupidly didn’t ask the guy what the **** is up. I want your advice as to which is the best organisation to report this to, as I guess the police will just palm it off and say they’re too busy or something. I should also add that I know people who walk past this building every day and they have never seen the dog, so it’s not just a matter of going back and getting a video of it, because they probably keep the dog in the backyard or something.

Also, if anyone thinks they know something about this dog/ the guy that owns it, feel free to PM me and ill tell you the location of the dealership.

Gracias

Inquire about the dog, whether its been found recently in this condition and being cared for or its been abused.

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately I forgot to add that a family friend saw this dog months ago being walked by the owner, so it’s very unlikely that he’s being cared for as he hasn’t improved at all. Sent the story to pretty much every dog rescue in buenos aires, hoping someone chases it up and rescues the poor thing

Back