Another crisis 1999-2002

Bajo_cero2 said:
Ignorance is a bliss...

Immigrants comes by their self and it is legal.

And they cannot vote...I would like to introduce you with a new experience: read a simple high school book about civic education. Because you are local, and you finished highschool, didn´t you? Then you should know that immigrants cannot vote for President.

Regards

Bajo Cero...presidents should not become multimillionaire while during their administrations..though here it happens... vice presidents should not have on the side business projects with illegal companies so then they can print national currency bills....yet it happens...federal judges should not open cases or close them at the president´s will ...yet it happens....51 ppl should not die on a completaly predictable accident so that then no one is to blame while all thos "no ones" are currently rich because of that...yet it happens...
as you can see, and everyone here know, and you also know...there a huge amount of things happening here that should not happen....YET THEY DO !!!! Zombies voting is actually quite mild next to massive murder or obeying federal judges.... :S

jazrgz said:
.YET THEY DO !!!! Zombies voting is actually quite mild next to massive murder or obeying federal judges.... :S

Well, seems that she won elections by 54,11% of the votes. It is clear you didn´t vote her, but you should respect the democracy.
Regards

Bajo_cero2 said:
Well, seems that she won elections by 54,11% of the votes. It is clear you didn´t vote her, but you should respect the democracy.
Regards

Roughly 65% didn't vote for K

Bajo_cero2 said:
Ignorance is a bliss...
I agree, though you cannot be free of your defending this regime by saying im ignorant...the degradation here is way to obvious and visible for someone to claim ignorance....sorry, but you cannot use this excuse :p

Bajo_cero2 said:
perhaps I know some about that because I am an attorney specialized precisely about that....
And this is exactly why you cannot pleade ignorance, you know exactly what´s going on..you know exactly that we are not in full employment for example.

Bajo_cero2 said:
Immigrants comes by their self and it is legal..
never said it was not legal for immigrants to come here. about them coming here by themselves..yeps, some do, others are brought, specially up north. What´s not legal, and you should know this, is for zombies and clones to vote, which, using your lawyer smarts, try to put the dots together...zombies, clones, illegal immigrants.. kretina winning electios by the millions...hmmm.

Bajo_cero2 said:
And they cannot vote...I would like to introduce you with a new experience: read a simple high school book about civic education, . Because you are local, and you finished highschool, didn´t you? Then you should know that immigrants cannot vote for President..
I know they cant, but that doesnt stop them from doing it. As i mentioned before..zombies should not vote either...pls go to any elementary school..grab a biological book, the most basic one, the one with the most drawings and paintings..and you will find, even though is shocking, that dead ppl cannot do a whole lot of stuff...voting is one of those things...i would still probably go back to some legal books that you went through during college, they may actually say it is legal for them to vote....i dont know about you, but i trust the elementary school biological book better than your college legal book

Bajo_cero2 said:
Regards

I didnt vote for her and a mayority of ppl here did (both living and not, legal and not, cloned and not cloned). The point is that i love democracy, i totally respect it...the problem is that this govrnment does not respect it...democracy is not just the ability to vote "FREELY". It´s way more that that. the rule of law for instance is one of those crazy things that guarantee democracy.
You seem to think this is a democracy and that we are doing great...Now..being a lawyer..doesnt it bother you that there´s is absolutealy no rule of law in this country..and the first ones to break it are the polititians, starting with Nestor and Kretina going through every minister, many federal judges ($250.000 ring), a supreme court judge (i think zafarroni owns 4 or 6 whore houses...only in argentina !!! ) lots of congressmen/women, gobernors, going all the way until hebe de bonafini...(the image of the pure human rights organizations in this country)....all of them have one thing in common.........THEY ALL RESPOND TO HER, THEY OBEY HER ORDERS....and the sad and pathetic part of this is that...they actaully say it out loud and proudly..

Troubling news when I talked to an Argentine friend today and he was quite concerned. Runs a medical clinic and when he received payment for services from ANSES, the check was post dated one month. He contacted ANSES and they reported no funding. Sounds kind of serious to me: government is broke. Always thought post dating a check was illegal. Guess it is not in Argentina?

Bajo_cero2 said:
Regards
Ok...with respect I ask you Bajo..what do you think is her popularity rating today? 44% 42% 30% 20%, 5%, 0%? Please don't try to convince me it's still 54.11%.

notebook.fix said:
Ok...with respect I ask you Bajo..what do you think is her popularity rating today? 44% 42% 30% 20%, 5%, 0%? Please don't try to convince me it's still 54.11%.

She is the President, you like it or not.

She had an overwhelming victory while Clarin tried to make people believe she was going to loose. Her rating will be score in next election, meanwhile, that is bla.

Someone complain that she gives orders and her orders are followed, that s the idea.

Some complain about corruption, well, this is argentina, all the pokiticians are corrupt, so what?

Every ten years here is a crisis. Now we don t have it but a peso overvaluated is a bad indicator. However, she is ruling to avoid a crisis, if you don t like the anti crisis rules, well, nobody like them.

But i understand that many complain because she is not applying merkel s "anti crisis" solutions. It already happend on dezember 2001 ahd you know how did it finished. It is happening in greece and spain and it is predictable how is it going to finished.

But the desicions she made until now worked out. Why should it change?

Bajo_cero2 said:
She is the President, you like it or not.

She had an overwhelming victory while Clarin tried to make people believe she was going to loose. Her rating will be score in next election, meanwhile, that is bla.

Someone complain that she gives orders and her orders are followed, that s the idea.

Some complain about corruption, well, this is argentina, all the pokiticians are corrupt, so what?

Every ten years here is a crisis. Now we don t have it but a peso overvaluated is a bad indicator. However, she is ruling to avoid a crisis, if you don t like the anti crisis rules, well, nobody like them.

But the desicions she made until now worked out. Why should it change?

Clarin lies so much CFK felt the need to take socks to Angola to give to kids... :rolleyes:

She's pretty much rode on the price of Soja. The price has gone up but the drought has reduced the output.

Back