Another Moving Sale!

BAwithkids

Registered
We're headed back to the US in a couple weeks, and hoping to "shed" some of the things we brought and bought while here!

GREAT Dell Monitor! – 24 inch color widescreen monitor S2409Wb – HD 1080p VGA cable included (1000 pesos – this size used monitor on Mercadolibre would cost 1500 pesos or more)

Two Roku internet video streaming devices - plug into TV and connect to wireless router. With a VPN, can get US Hulu, Netflix, etc. They also work without a VPN with Argentine Netflix (which you can either pay for here, or get simply through signing up to US Netflix). Roku – XDS streaming player (1080p)- 300 pesos, Roku – HD player – 250 pesos

LG CG225GSM Quad band unlocked camera phone (can sell with SIM card!) – 70 pesos

Samsung SGH – A707 Quad Band unlocked camera phone (can sell with SIM card!)– extra battery included - 100 pesos

Tennis balls - They're brand new, brought from the US and will sell them cheaper than you can buy them here. Multiple unpened cans available!

Checked queen-sized blue/white blanket (fits on double or king as well) – paid 140 for it - 60 pesos

Nature’s Baby Organics brand baby/kid shampoo and conditioner – large containers that last a long time! Fantastic quality! - 40 pesos each

Tom’s of Maine Silly strawberry fluoride free kids toothpaste – 3 tubes – 20 pesos each – 50 for all three

Canvas hanging clothes organizer –heavy duty - (navy blue and cream) – 40 pesos

White clothes organizer – 20 pesos

Mesh clothes/toy organizer (we have two pink and one blue) – 20 pesos each

Pictures and details at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115896243698154223885/MovingSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuo4oDI1dXFCQ

I'm interested in the canvas clothes organizer. Please let me know when and where to pick it up!

Hi Sarii! I tried to send a PM - but you don't have it enabled! It's a very good quality organizer, just heavier than we want to bring back to the US. You can email me at [email protected].

I tried to update the list, but couldn't edit. We still have: the blanket, tennis balls, closet organizers, the Rokus, and the travel books.

Back