Any Advice On Finding A One-Bedroom Apartment Like This?

arlean

Registered
I have friends here who keep renting one bedroom apartments but then having to move out because other renters have been scheduled. Right now they have to find a way to leave their rented apartment for a week for that reason. They would like to find a one-bedroom in Palermo, Ricoleta or Belgrano areas that they can rent month to month until they get tired of Buenos Aires. They don't want to sign a two year lease, do security, etc., but they don't want to keep having to move either.

Is it possible to do that and does anyone have any idea as to how I can help them?

airbnb is a site that has a lot of options and you can search by neighborhood within CABA. It's also easy to rent on a short term basis, including on a monthly basis.

I've used the service myself while traveling, and have just listed a place that I am renting on a short-term basis. I'm not sure it will suit your needs as it is a studio apartment, not one bedroom. But the place is brand new. the photos should show furniture in about a week: I'm currently buying it!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1180130

Many thanks, NickF, I am passing that info along. Much appreciated.

Arlean

The problem the renters will have is the apartment owner will want to have it rented. Either the renters need to pay for the entire time they think they want the place or risk having it rented in the future. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Back