Any body every use the rentinBA agency?

lastlucy

Registered
Hi I am about to rent a long term rental through the RentinBA agency, was wondering if anybody has any comments, have ever used, or does or does not recommend. I usually get a lot of great info from this forum thanks to all you wonderful people.

I'm currently renting a temp apartment via rentingba (notice the one letter difference) and have had no bad experience (yet).

I've worked with Francisco at Rent in BA - no problems yet!

captain cheetah,

why avoid rentinba? i was considering renting my house through them (short-term rentals)

Hi everyone! I used to work for RentinBA from Sept. 2010 to March 2011 and I can tell you that they take very good care of their customers there. They have some great properties for rent and also have very competitive prices compared to all the other agencies out there. They run a rather small operation (6-8 employees) so you always get very personalized service. They can also help you with airport pick-ups, club tickets, sporting event tickets, and restaurant recommendations. Please reconsider using them as your rental agency - I can assure you will not regret it! Good luck in BA!

lastlucy said:
Hi I am about to rent a long term rental through the RentinBA agency, was wondering if anybody has any comments, have ever used, or does or does not recommend. I usually get a lot of great info from this forum thanks to all you wonderful people.

Rule of thumb: don't rent unless they allow you to see the apartment first.

lastlucy said:

The worst renting agency in BA without doubt.

Back