Any Expat Scientology Meet Ups In Ba?

I could write a book! I spent quite a while in East Grinstead,West Sussex, England.I was taken against my will to Saint Hill, the "church's" headquarters. It is a sect from which I had to escape AND I WAS NEVER A MEMBER OF IT, JUST AN INOCENT BYSTANDER!

My business friends in the US tell me that Scientology is the fastest and most efficient way to achieve spiritual development and is more aligned to the needs of Americans in the 21st century. The Scientology church in BA comes highly recommended and I kind of hoped the more progressive expats here would be interested. I haven't included this in my monthly spend because its free.

My business friends in the US tell me that Scientology is the fastest and most efficient way to achieve spiritual development and is more aligned to the needs of Americans in the 21st century. The Scientology church in BA comes highly recommended and I kind of hoped the more progressive expats here would be interested. I haven't included this in my monthly spend because its free.
(With total respect) Truth is not dependent on whats currently trendy and what people's tastes are at the moment.

Scientology Explained (seriously, this is what they believe in. No BS)

http://youtu.be/k4SBfhRmvzU

The first hit usually is. However, the cost increases pretty quickly.

Back