Any Graphologists?

jeff1234

Registered
My wife is due for her second vaccination but hasn't received any notifications so she went online to check her status and found that the Numero del Ciudadano that she was given is illegible.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• jen reg.jpg
    jen reg.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 39
The last letter looks like S.
The first one could be R.

What is the format of this "numero del ciudadano"? Where is it issued and used? I never heard of such numero and can't find it in Bing.

What is the format of this "numero del ciudadano"? Where is it issued and used? I never heard of such numero and can't find it in Bing.

It is issued by the vaccination centers, they could not use your DNI or another preexisting identification, they needed to come up with a new registration number that has to be given to you by them.

It is issued by the vaccination centers, they could not use your DNI or another preexisting identification, they needed to come up with a new registration number that has to be given to you by them.
It would be good to fin the format of this number, how many characters or digits, does it include letters, etc. Maybe asking other people what their number is would help decipher the thing?

FWIW, given that the suggestion of "12" didn't work, the first character could be an "R" or a "P". It doesn't help that the label seems to have been filled out by different people (or possibly someone with multiple personalities, just compare the "2"s and the "8"s) so there's little for us amateur graphologists to go on. This number is only assigned after the first jab?

Thanks for the suggestions. We tried all of them but none worked and we can't find any information about the format nor anywhere to ask for help.

Back