Any Idea How Much It Costs To Fill A Cavity Here In Ba?

TehDeej

Registered
I have a good dentist here Dr. Pelcman. They are giving me a free consultation tommorow for a slight, inconsistent pain in the tooth. Not bad or serious. They wouldn't give me a quote over the phone. Does anybody know how much I might be charged for a good filling in pesos?

I also use Dr Pelcman. His prices always seem very reasonable to me. He won't know what kind of work needs to be done until he looks at you. You may be lucky and only need a filling, or you may need?
Nancy

About two months ago I was charged $250 pesos a filling by a dentist in San Isidro. Some of my friends commented that was a bit high and you probably could find a lower price... but go with somewhere trustworthy, not worth the risk trying to save a few bucks.

Goodluck! Mine hardly hurt at all with no anesthesia and I've had no problems since... just get it done as soon as possible before it gets worse! : )

You mention no anesthetic. Do they HAVE anesthesia? An Argentine friend told me that with the restrictions of imports the hospitals are not able to get latex gloves or anesthesia.

Also with Dr. Pelcman, is there a preference between him and his son? Or do you have a choice?

My dentist had anesthesia and told me to stop her if it started to really hurt and she'd use it. Thankfully my cavities were superficial enough it wasn't necessary. Not sure if things have changed or other doctors have trouble getting it...

You mention no anesthetic. Do they HAVE anesthesia? An Argentine friend told me that with the restrictions of imports the hospitals are not able to get latex gloves or anesthesia.

Also with Dr. Pelcman, is there a preference between him and his son? Or do you have a choice?
Yes there is anesthesia, and Dr Pelcman's office is very modern.

You do have a choice, my husband has only had father work on him and I have had work done by both.
Nancy

I would say that depends what type of cavity you have, the material being used and most important.... the dentist that is doing the job!

$250 for a feeling is cheap! :D

Back