Any long term storage places in Capital?

Ronnie Hotdogs

Registered
We’ve moved to Denmark semi-permanently.
The wife wants to keep some of the furniture, does anyone know anywhere we could store it for a reasonable price?

I used this group recently: https://www.masmetros.com.ar/

They have several locations. Easy to use. The staff at the one in Almagro (Bulnes and Bartolome Mitre) are very helpful and pleasant. I don't know how the price stacks up over the long term. I had a small baulera of about 3 square meters that started out as a special at about 3,000 pesos per month for two months. Once the special ran out it grew to about 8,000 pesos per month.

We rent a space here - it is well-run, and very clean. This branch has the lowest rates.

DEPOSITO BELGRANO – Sucursal Agronomia
Tel.: 4523-9741. Wpp.: 15-3009-4602
Bucarelli 1327 (CABA)

We rent a space here - it is well-run, and very clean. This branch has the lowest rates.

DEPOSITO BELGRANO – Sucursal Agronomia
Tel.: 4523-9741. Wpp.: 15-3009-4602
Bucarelli 1327 (CABA)
I rented a space there in 2010, Based on my expercne I found it adequate, but it's important to know that you need to supply your own plastic sheets or tarps to cover your items , especially furniture, as the spaces are not sealed like the self storage units in the USA.

Although the buiding is very secure and all of thestorage units are inside the building ,the chain link separation between the spaces provides a high level of visibility as well as virtually no protection from dust in the air that will eventually settle on your stuff.

I rented a space there in 2010, Based on my expercne I found it adequate, but it's important to know that you need to supply your own plastic sheets or tarps to cover your items , especially furniture, as the spaces are not sealed like the self storage units in the USA.

Although the buiding is very secure and all of thestorage units are inside the building ,the chain link separation between the spaces provides a high level of visibility as well as virtually no protection from dust in the air that will eventually settle on your stuff.

Good to know, thanks.

We’ve moved to Denmark semi-permanently.
The wife wants to keep some of the furniture, does anyone know anywhere we could store it for a reasonable price?
Blimey! I know that they are world leaders in cured and processed meats but don't you think moving to Denmark because you can't get decent bacon in Buenos Aires is a bit of an over-reaction?

https://baexpats.org/threads/when-i...-bring-that-are-hard-to-get.44410/post-416619

Seriously, all the best to you.

reviving this thread to see if there are any new/recent recommendations for storage units in CABA?

Back