Any Writer Here Interested In Working On Videogames?

pablomayer

Registered
We are a game studio based in Buenos Aires and we are looking for a native english writer for our most recent mystery adventure game on Facebook.

Knowing fluent spanish it's not required but it could be a plus!!

Best!

Pablo

Hey there! New to the forum but curious about doing a little networking. What studio do you work for? I work for a developer in Texas but going to be in down in Buenos Aires soon and very curious about the dev community down there!

hey guys,
I'm new here as well. I'm a digital producer who has work mostly for the big agencies in NY and LA. Media Arts Lab, Saatchi, Ogilvy and such. Looking to network in the tech community. Meetups, usergroups, media classes etc. I've heard there is a small indie video game community here as well which I'd like to find out more about.

if anyone that can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

my spanish is passable but I definitely couldn't do my job as a producer/project manager completely in spanish, so I'm not necessarily in the job market right now, but would love to get involved with the community that is doing cool tech stuff.

saludos

Hey Pablo,
I've done some professional writing for film and tourism industries, and here I've done editing of translations into English..let me know if you are still looking for someone. I speak Spanish but not well enough to write in it professionally. But I can usually translate written Spanish into English pretty well.

hey guys,
I'm new here as well. I'm a digital producer who has work mostly for the big agencies in NY and LA. Media Arts Lab, Saatchi, Ogilvy and such. Looking to network in the tech community. Meetups, usergroups, media classes etc. I've heard there is a small indie video game community here as well which I'd like to find out more about.

if anyone that can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

my spanish is passable but I definitely couldn't do my job as a producer/project manager completely in spanish, so I'm not necessarily in the job market right now, but would love to get involved with the community that is doing cool tech stuff.

saludos

I'm in a similar boat, though my spanish is decidedly *not* passable at the moment. I'm a designer, with level design and system design background, and have done both technical and creative writing. Also have some lead/producer-like experience. Curious what you've found. I'll be coming in January and I would love, love, love to find some groups or studios as well.

To OP, while I haven't done extensive writing, I do love it and would definitely love a conversation about it. Most of my experience has been in dialog writing for some AAA titles, contexual to levels/gameplay I designed. My portfolio is up-to-date at http://awesomeplant.com/

Hi Pablo,
I'm a Native English speaker with experience translating Spanish to English and excellent English writing. I did my B.A. at Yale and have a M.S. in Education, so I also have experience writing text for children. I speak Spanish pretty fluently, enough to operate in an all-Spanish work environment. I can communicate in written Spanish, but with grammar errors. My cv is attached.
Would love to hear more about your company and the project!
EmilyView attachment CvEspañol.pdf

Back