Anybody Feeling Lucky ? Us Powerball 1.3 Billion U$D Jackpot

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Next wednesday the US Powerball lottery will be around 1.3 Billion U$D.
It is played in every state except, Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
We could start a little pool & wire the money via Paypal to an honest broker in he US.
I'd put my $$$ on ejlarson from Texas. If he's willing to accept the challenge.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-powerball-jackpot-20160109-story.html

Next wednesday the US Powerball lottery will be around 1.3 Billion U$D.
It is played in every state except, Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
We could start a little pool & wire the money via Paypal to an honest broker in he US.
I'd put my $$$ on ejlarson from Texas. If he's willing to accept the challenge.

http://www.latimes.c...0109-story.html
Wow, did you pick the wrong guy! I've never in my life bought a ticket for anything. I seem to be the only being left in the universe who doesn't even know where to go to buy one.

Went to the dentist last week to get a new crown. While he's got both hands and a foot in my mouth he asks me if I'm going to buy a chance on Powerball. I grunted "no" but don't think he was listening.

And don't forget, I've spent so much time in Argentina that I'm not even trustworthy any more. I'd just go out and blow your money on Mexican food, some new lamps or something.

omg I bought 5 tickets for last Saturday and bought 5 more for Wednesday. This jackpot is INSANE. someone's life is going to be changed forever soon.

omg I bought 5 tickets for last Saturday and bought 5 more for Wednesday. This jackpot is INSANE. someone's life is going to be changed forever soon.

Actually, there's already a winner.

Screenshot_2016_01_10_19_32_12.png

Sorry, gals and guys...

Truth is an overwhelming majority of people and their families that gain wealth via lotteries end up far worse off then they were before they won the money. Something about getting to that level of the money game and not understanding wealth and how to handle it seems to tear their lives and families apart.

Wow, did you pick the wrong guy! I've never in my life bought a ticket for anything. I seem to be the only being left in the universe who doesn't even know where to go to buy one.

Went to the dentist last week to get a new crown. While he's got both hands and a foot in my mouth he asks me if I'm going to buy a chance on Powerball. I grunted "no" but don't think he was listening.

And don't forget, I've spent so much time in Argentina that I'm not even trustworthy any more. I'd just go out and blow your money on Mexican food, some new lamps or something.

Ed,... That's why you're the guy... Beginners Luck !!! :D

Back