Anyone Able To Help With Dog Sitting For 9 Days!

GeorgeAus

Registered
Hey all,

Well the night after New Years we were travelling back towards Capital via Ruta 25 in Moreno, In the pitch black darkness we happened to have spotted a little Jack Russell pup sitting in the middle of the very heavy transited Ruta and rescued her.

We took her to the vet, got a few injections for her, and also had treated her for fleas etc and is now flee free.

Though we are still taking her to the VET and suspect that she may have distemper or "Moquillo" and are treating her daily with a few different types of medicines.

The problem though is that we are off on a Cruise to Brazil and wont return for 9 days and are in need of a carer for her, from the 13th to the 22nd. As a precaution we would like someone that has either their pets vaccinated against distemper / Moquillo or that doesn't have any pets to take her on board, as the last thing we would like is to infect someones beloved pets! as it highly contagious :(

We are happy to reimburse you for the time and care that will be needed for her, Which requires giving her medicine every 12 hours and cooking some chicken mixed with rice and puppy food, which we will also supply.

Please if anyone is interested PM me or email me at gparevski(at)gmail.com only if you genuinely love pups and are willing to give her the attention she deserves.

Attachments

• expat.jpg
    expat.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 66
So sad :( My JRT was stolen from near that location (female) back in August. JRTs are expensive - normally people would be extra careful with their puppies.

Good on you for rescuing her! I'm all full up with dogs here so can't have one in that potentially has distemper but thank you for doing the right thing.

Thanks for the responses and emails guys, we have someone in mind, if that fulls through we will let you know. Much appreciated!

Thanks for letting me know that they are worth a bit of money, This way I can make sure the person that is adopting her isnt only doing it to make a quick buck :(

Back