Anyone achieved a UK spouse visa?

cbbsas

Registered
Applying now for my argentine other half and just need someone to assure me Im allowed to be applying from here and that I dont need to rush back into the UK for us to be symbolically separate for the process?!

To answer the question in the subject: no. But I can't be the only Brit here who would be really, really interested in how you get on. I'll watch the answers you get and I'd certainly appreciate it if you would post back from time to time with your progress.

No you do not need to move to the UK to apply.
I took some legal advice when I was thinking of taking a job back on the UK and they confirmed as much.
I have some more information that the lawyers sent on the application process. It could be of some use. Ican pass you by email if you PM me your email, if you’re interested. Might save you a few quid.

No you do not need to move to the UK to apply.
I took some legal advice when I was thinking of taking a job back on the UK and they confirmed as much.
I have some more information that the lawyers sent on the application process. It could be of some use. Ican pass you by email if you PM me your email, if you’re interested. Might save you a few quid.
Ronnie you are saving my life, thank you in advance

To answer the question in the subject: no. But I can't be the only Brit here who would be really, really interested in how you get on. I'll watch the answers you get and I'd certainly appreciate it if you would post back from time to time with your progress.
I'd appreciate it too

Spouse? There is a visa in the UK you can get for just have a girlfriend. Unless that's the same thing.

Spouse? There is a visa in the UK you can get for just have a girlfriend. Unless that's the same thing.
You need to be engaged and it's basically not as good as the spouse visa, but anyway I can't really advise on the fiancee visa

You need to be engaged and it's basically not as good as the spouse visa, but anyway I can't really advise on the fiancee visa
That's not true. You don't have to be engaged or married. You have 2 other options. You both can go to the court and enter into a "civil relationship." You also qualify if you have been living together 2 years.

Back