Anyone Coming Down From The Usa?

Montauk_Project

Registered
Hi, I am currently in the USA and my sister in law purchased some items for me to bring back for her. Due to family issues, my stay in the USA will be for longer than I thought, perhaps until September or later.
The items she purchased are two children's sneakers, two jackets (both roll up into a small size). I am afraid that if I send them down via Fed Ex or US postal service she will have to pay tax on them or they will be confiscated if they are considered to be used clothing.
If anyone can bring them down within the next month, please let me know. I can ship anywhere to the USA and can also offer a payment to anyone willing to do this. She wants the clothes before winter starts in Buenos Aires, for her daughter. She can pick them up from any location in Buenos Aires or nearby suburbs.
thanks! You will help keep the peace in the family.

I sent used clothes many times with no problems at all.Use USPO!!

Yeah at customs your allowed like 1 or 2 small packages a year. Just make sure that you mention it's a gift and declare how much was paid... whatever you do DON'T put cash in the packages.. as in "US dollars" of any kind.

Yeah at customs your allowed like 1 or 2 small packages a year. Just make sure that you mention it's a gift and declare how much was paid... whatever you do DON'T put cash in the packages.. as in "US dollars" of any kind.

I don't do this here very often (because I'd be doing nothing else), but can we straighten out the issue you seem to have with your vs. you're?

I'm seeing this stuff in published articles lately................................In a forum, well it happens, but published?

To control such abuses, we need severe penalties, enforced by an effective and professional Grammar Police.

Your = possesive i.e., your house, your car, your life
you're = contraction you + are i.e., you're coming to my party, right?
That being said, unless I am missing some internal fight going on this forum, grammar mistakes are not a big deal on a forum, especially considering that many of us are using smart phones with nasty autocorrect to participate.

Back