Anyone Else Having Renewal Issues

sgibson123

Registered
So our dni's were renewed fairly fast and we have a piece of paper saying so but need to go to the office and get new plastic ones. Our lawyers are saying there are no appts available and they have tried for weeks daily to obtain ones. They don't see us getting appts for months!!

They want us to change our addy to capital and do the appts there where apparently there isn't much of an issue ( we live in tigre). But I'm not keen on that as it screws up out drivers license etc.

Anyone having similar issues??

Try http://www.gob.gba.gov.ar/portal/index.php - and then click on the button that says "Turnos Online - DNI Pasaporte" - or if you can, go to this link: http://www.gob.gba.gov.ar/intranet/sist/turnoscdr/Controles/turno_paso1_form.php - I have just checked now, as of 7:20am on the 15th and there are turnos available at the CID Vicente Lopez for the 30th of July.

If by the time you check there are none, try again early in the day.

I had the same problem for a while but followed Gringoboy's advice from another thread. You need to find a turno online somewhere reasonably close to where you live in GBA. Don't expect to find one in Tigre. This may take several days, but as soon as you see a turno available click on and take it, otherwise I have found that they go in minutes.

I agree with oddflags that the turnos tend to appear early morning.

I could never find a turno in my barrio and it is always chaos at that office. Eventually I got a turno at El Palomar and the office was fairly empty when I arrived. The staff didn't seem to be busy at all. After waiting for an hour, the receptionist said yours will take longer because we are on the phone to migraciones. But 45 minutes later they did my prints digitally and took a mugshot, then I had to go to the nearest bank and queue up to pay 35 pesos and take that slip back to the office. The whole process took nearly three hours, which was two weeks ago. I'm still waiting for my DNI to be delivered by post.

Obviously you don't need a lawyer to do this, just patience.
Good luck.

Back