Anyone Going To Hard Rock Cafe On June 16Th?

mc kenna

Registered
There will be a meeting of all expats at Hard Rock café in Recoleta on june 16th sponsored by the US Consulate
Stars at 5pm until 9pm,according to the Consulate ,it is aimed at getting to know the expat community and interact with Consular personnel to clear any questions or doubts some of us might have

It's also to watch team USA play against Ghana. I'm probably going.

There will be a meeting of all expats at Hard Rock café in Recoleta on june 16th sponsored by the US Consulate
Stars at 5pm until 9pm,according to the Consulate ,it is aimed at getting to know the expat community and interact with Consular personnel to clear any questions or doubts some of us might have

Great, questions like, "Why is it that the election in Ukraine is 'a triumph for democracy', when the eastern third of the country couldn't vote, but the election in Syria is 'a farce' when they had a turnout of over 75%?"

or

"Why is it that the referendum in the Falklands Malvinas was valid, but the referendum in Crimea was not?"

or

"When is Obama going to follow through on his campaign promise to close Gitmo?"

I'M sure they will be more than happy to answer all those questions plus an express trip to Gitmo, no need to pack as they will provide you with your very own orange jumpsuit :)

Reactions: Joe
I'M sure they will be more than happy to answer all those questions plus an express trip to Gitmo, no need to pack as they will provide you with your very own orange jumpsuit :)

Thank you for making my point more eloquently than I ever could.

Back